Thursday 19 June 2014

About Time...

I have intended to begin blogging for a very long time. Given that I have a BSc in English it really is unbelievable that this is my first ever written blog post! Video blogging is something that I have done since 2009 in several different niches, including beauty vlogs and pregnancy updates. These days, my YouTube channel mostly focuses on my life as a mother.

For those of you not familiar with my YouTube channel 'Cole and Co', my name is Milly, and I am a 23 year old British mum to two beautiful children:

- Austin is almost 3. He is a compassionate, clever and quirky little boy who loves cars, dippy eggs and most of all his baby sister.

- Bryony joined our family on the 27th January 2014. She is a teeny tiny little ball of fire, with a strong temperament and a cracking sense of humour.

Last but not least, John is my hubby to be and he's a cheeky Northern Irish chap who occasionally makes an appearance in my vlogs!

I am hoping that this blog will be a nice accompaniment to my YouTube channel, and a way for me to post material that doesn't always make it onto film.

Thank you for reading!

Milly x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik