Monday 11 July 2016

Meal Plan

Sausage Casserole - I plan to make this with onion, leek, apples, cider and sage with lots of vegetables and mash. This will probably be our 'sunday dinner' this week!



Waitrose pasta with side salad. I bought two packs of my favourite Waitrose fresh pasta; the pea and ham for the kids and pumpkin and pine nut for John and I. this is literally one of my favourite meals! I drizzle a bit of olive oil over the cooked pasta, sometimes add some rocket if I have some and Bobs your uncle!


Chicken korma with spinach and rice.



McDonalds. It is Austin's birthday on Friday and I know he will want to eat at Maccies for his Birthday tea! I usually get a hamburger, fries and bottle of water. I know I know, so adventurous! 

Dinner with my parents. Usually we have a meal with my mum and dad every week. I think my Dad is planning to make a Mediterranean style fish stew with clams and prawns. Yummo!



*images courtesy of google images*



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik