Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Letter to Father Christmas | 2015

Christmas is coming! It's the first of December and I thought it would be fun to show you whats on my list to Father Christmas this year.

1. New Boots.
I am in desperate need of some grown up boots. I have Uggs, and Welibobs, and some flat suede chelsea boots that really are on their last legs (I've had them since I was 13!) I feel that I need a boot with a bit of a heel to give me a bit extra height (I am only 5'2) and these ankle boots from Ash are just perfect. The perfect shape, the perfect heel, the perfect leather. The only thing that isn't so perfect is the price tag...!


2.  Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm.

I have been lusting after this cleanser for a very long time from reading Caroline Hirons' blog. I really enjoy using this kind of cleanser for my face and this is basically the queen of balm cleansers, every review I have read is positive. Currently I'm using the no7 melting gel cleanser and I really, really like it (especially for the £4.50 price tag I paid with a £5 voucher), but I would love to find the Emma Hardie one underneath the Christmas tree to give my skin a treat.


3. A down filled coat.

In the summer sale, I purchased an amazing floral parka from Joules. I love everything about it, but now that we are well and truly in the depths of winter, it's not quite warm enough on early mornings on the school run. I really want a down filled coat because you cannot beat down for its warmth. I love this Boden one, especially that faux fur hood, so cosy! Mango also has some really lovely, more affordable ones.



I am not a perfume person. Nearly every perfume I smell is too, sickly, sweet, fruity. I tend to prefer the smell of mens cologne even on myself (I love wearing CK One) and as a result I don't really do perfumes. I adore herbal, woodsy scents, and after smelling this a few weeks ago, I really think this could be my signiature scent.






I simply adore the Aveda stress-fix range. The bath salts and oil rollerball are some of my favourite products I use and I would love to try more from the range, particularly the composition oil and new oil body cleanser. I just cannot get enough of the scent; lavender and herbs. Heaven. Luckily for me, my mama owns an Aveda salon and I get access to the products at cost price. Mum if you're reading... *hint hint*



As if I need another kitchen gadget...! However I have been getting really into smoothies recently especially green smoothies...but the blender I have doesn't do the best job of blending the spinach and my green smoothies are still a little... leafy. Ew. I would love this to replace my old Breville Blend-Active.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik