Monday 9 November 2015

Girl's Winter Wardrobe Wishlist!

If any of you have spent any time at all watching my YouTube Channel, you will know I adore children's clothing. My daughter Bryony really does have enough clothing for this winter...but that doesn't stop me window shopping! Here I have picked out my top pieces for Toddler girls from Zara and Gap from their Winter 2015 collections.

Zara


  1. These dungarees look so comfortable! I love the knot detail and they would go with any of Bryony's tops. Perfect for a morning at playgroup or a lazy day at home.
  2. I adore this green top, and infact I would love one in a grown up size! The colour is gorgeous and I love the lace panel too.
  3. I found this sweatshirt in the boys section, but I just fell in love with the colours. In my opinion it's very unisex and I love the idea of clothing being suitable for boys and girls.
  4. This duck top has been on my mind for many weeks! I think its so cute and perfect for a trip out to feed the ducks. I really ought to order this before it is gone forever!
  5. You can't beat a lovely floral dress and this one is perfect for Autumn with its burgundy and mustard colour way. 
  6. A little girl can never have too many cardigans. No matter how many Bryony has, I always feel she needs more! This navy one would be the perfect addition to her cardigan collection; if you prefer brighter colours they do the same style cardigan in a variety of colours. The grey is lovely!

Gap

  1. These apple tights are just so cute! Bryony has an old season Little Bird dress which would go perfectly with these tights... Look Book, anyone?
  2. I adore this hat, especially the pom pom on top! The 'Smile' slogan is so childlike and fun. I'm loving Gap's use of rainbow colours this season...
  3. Which leads us on to this roll neck top! This would go with so many of Bryony's clothes... underneath a denim pinafore, dungarees, with jeans! Very tempted to order this ASAP!
  4. To be honest Bryony really doesn't need any more Christmassy pyjamas... but if she did, these would go straight in my basket! I just love how they have incorporated the rainbow with a cute wintery fairisle print.


You might have noticed this post is missing my absolute favourite range for kids clothing...*cough* Little Bird *cough*... Not to worry. I have picked up far too much of the Winter collection and a blog post showing my finds will be up very soon! 

Milly x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik